- A Fine Quality Flame Mahogany William IV Five-Piece Wheel Barometer By George Potts, the fine quality break arch swan neck pediment with no damages, the slender elegant shaped flame mahogany case with boxwood stringing surmounted by a brass urn shaped final, the silvered engraved 8-inch diameter main-register contained within a cast polished brass bezel with convex glass, the bayonet fixed alcohol thermometer with silvered engraved scale, hydrometer to top with an engraved silvered spirit level to bottom of case signed geo potts, warranted, circa 1830-1840 Size: 45” x 12” x 2”.
Regular Price: £1,300.00
Special Price £910.00
- A Flame Mahogany Upside Down William IV Mahogany Regency Un-Named Wheel AntiqueBarometer, the fine quality break arch pediment surmounted by a ormolu finial, the well figured flame mahogany upside down case with the dial unusually at the top surmounted by a brass urn shaped final within the break arch top, the silvered engraved 8" diameter main-register contained within a cast polished brass bezel with convex glass, the bayonet fixed mercury thermometer with silvered engraved scale, circa 1830-1840 Size: 45" x 14" x 2".
- A GOOD 19TH CENTURY MAHOGANY STICK BAROMETER the engraved calibrated silvered dial with alcohol thermometer and sliding vernier, exposed tube and moulded edge arch topped case with a shaped bulbous cistern cover 90cm high
- A late 19th century Mahogany Admiral Fitzroy Antique Barometer, the exposed tube with sealed bulb cistern set on a paper scale with two adjustable pointers, adjusted via two wooden knobs to the left and right of the case, the thermometer to the right side mounted on a back-board with the atmosphere to the right, rectangular glazed mahogany case with Architectural cresting, circa 1880-90 47” x 10 x 3”.
Regular Price: £850.00
Special Price £595.00
- A PINCHETTI & CO, LONDON A LATE 18TH CENTURY BOXWOOD INLAID MAHOGANY STICK BAROMETER with architectural pediment above a hinged door. The silvered dial with a thermometer and calibrated silvered dial, mercury tube and turned cistern cover 98cm high.
- A POZZOBY LONDON A LATE 18TH CENTURY BOXWOOD AND EBONY INLAID MAHOGANY STICK BAROMETER with architectural pediment above a hinged door. The brass dial with a thermometer and calibrated silvered dial, mercury tube and turned cistern cover 97cm high.
A Very Fine Quality Late 19th Century Bell Frame Sextant with The Box And All Its Fittings Belonging To J.S Harris R.N (Royal Navy) By Heath & Co Ltd, Crayford, LondonA Very Fine Quality Late 19th Century Bell Frame Sextant with The Box And All Its Fittings Belonging To J.S Harris R.N (Royal Navy) By Heath & Co Ltd, Crayford, London, Certificate of examination class a, The Kew Observatory, Surry, Circa 1880
Regular Price: £1,200.00
Special Price £840.00
- An Early 19th Century Inlaid Mahogany Sheraton Wheel Antique Barometer, nsigned surmounted by a break arch pediment over a floral inlay, long thermometer box flanked at the base by conch shell inlays, the 8 inch silvered dial with blued-steel pointer with brass setting hands, concave sectioned brass bezel and further floral inlay Size: 98cm (38.5in) long.
Regular Price: £1,800.00
Special Price £1,260.00
- S. P. COHEN, 105 BUCHANAN ST. GLASGOW A 19TH CENTURY FIGURED MAHOGANY CASED STICK BAROMETER having a caddy top pediment above a glazed panel with moulded bezel enclosing a calibrated bone scale with mercury thermometer above slender case with circular cistern cover 95cm high
Regular Price: £2,500.00
Special Price £1,750.00