- A Flame Mahogany Upside Down William IV Mahogany Regency Un-Named Wheel AntiqueBarometer, the fine quality break arch pediment surmounted by a ormolu finial, the well figured flame mahogany upside down case with the dial unusually at the top surmounted by a brass urn shaped final within the break arch top, the silvered engraved 8" diameter main-register contained within a cast polished brass bezel with convex glass, the bayonet fixed mercury thermometer with silvered engraved scale, circa 1830-1840 Size: 45" x 14" x 2".
- A GOOD 19TH CENTURY MAHOGANY STICK BAROMETER the engraved calibrated silvered dial with alcohol thermometer and sliding vernier, exposed tube and moulded edge arch topped case with a shaped bulbous cistern cover 90cm high
- A late 19th century Mahogany Admiral Fitzroy Antique Barometer, the exposed tube with sealed bulb cistern set on a paper scale with two adjustable pointers, adjusted via two wooden knobs to the left and right of the case, the thermometer to the right side mounted on a back-board with the atmosphere to the right, rectangular glazed mahogany case with Architectural cresting, circa 1880-90 47” x 10 x 3”.
Regular Price: £850.00
Special Price £510.00
- A PINCHETTI & CO, LONDON A LATE 18TH CENTURY BOXWOOD INLAID MAHOGANY STICK BAROMETER with architectural pediment above a hinged door. The silvered dial with a thermometer and calibrated silvered dial, mercury tube and turned cistern cover 98cm high.
- A POZZOBY LONDON A LATE 18TH CENTURY BOXWOOD AND EBONY INLAID MAHOGANY STICK BAROMETER with architectural pediment above a hinged door. The brass dial with a thermometer and calibrated silvered dial, mercury tube and turned cistern cover 97cm high.
- A Stunning Victorian Scottish Mahogany Gimbled Ships Stick Barometer By Easton, Aberdeen, the mahogany carved case with a rope twist form, the bone register dials with adjustable vernier scale. the stick barometer mounted on its original gimble, Original thermometer to the centre Circa 1870. Size: 40" x 3" (Round) x 8"
Regular Price: £4,200.00
Special Price £2,520.00
- An Ross, London 1920's Mahogany Very Fine Quality English Barograph With Chart Draw And Ink Bottle , the fine quality mahogany case with 5 bevelled glasses and a chart draw to the bottom section, the 8-day English movement with original platform escapement, the 8 tier vacuum chamber, the lacquered polished brass interior still retaining its glass ink bottle, Size : 14” x 8½” x 9”.
Regular Price: £2,000.00
Special Price £1,200.00
- S. P. COHEN, 105 BUCHANAN ST. GLASGOW A 19TH CENTURY FIGURED MAHOGANY CASED STICK BAROMETER having a caddy top pediment above a glazed panel with moulded bezel enclosing a calibrated bone scale with mercury thermometer above slender case with circular cistern cover 95cm high
Regular Price: £2,500.00
Special Price £1,500.00