- A Early 19th Century Gilt Bronze Ormolu Rococo Mantle Clock, the gilt bronze rococo case sitting on a gilt wood stand with side sound frets, the french silk suspension 8-day movement chiming the hours and half hours on a bell, the white enamel dial with black roman numerals and Breguet blued steel hands. circa 1830, Size :13" x 7" x 4"
- A Rare 1st Generation 1950's Mechanical Wind Kienzle Brass World Time Desk Table Clock FIRST DESIGNED BY HEINRICH MOELLER 1938 A BEAUITFUL CLOCK ON BRASS STAND AND CASE THE FACE IN CREAM HANDS AND NUMBERS IN BRASS THE HALFMOON OPEN WINDOW AT BOTTOM SHOWS LOCAL TIME THROUGHOUT THE WORLD THE BRASS AND DIAL IN EXCELLENT CONDITION THE CLOCK IS MECHANICAL WIND BY KIENZLE SCHWENNINGER HEIGHT 11.5 DIAMETER 10.25 NICE
- A Rectangular Fine Quality 1960's Swiss 8-Day Gilt Brass Mantel Clock By Looping With Alarm.
Regular Price: £650.00
Special Price £390.00
- A Rectangular Good Quality 1960's Swiss 8-Day Gilt Brass Mantel Clock By Looping With Alarm.
Regular Price: £850.00
Special Price £510.00
- A French Late 19th Century Porcelain Cherub Mantel Clock With Cockerel By Meissen, the rectangular base with a cherub seated to the right reading a book, surmounted by a cockerel, the English 8-day fusee timepiece movement with blued steel spade hands, the white enamel dial with black Roman numerals, circa 1870, Size : 10" x 10" x 6"
- An Antique Small Silver 8-day London Hallmarked Timepiece Clock, the rectangular shaped silver London hallmarked rectangular case with a scroll shaped carrying handle raised on 4-bun feet, the French 8-day movement with the original silvered English lever escapement, the white enamel dial with black roman numerals and blued steel spade type hands, circa 1900 Size: 3 ½ “ x 1 ¾ ” x 1 ½ “ (with handle raised).
- A Small Size Lovely French Late 19th Century Louis XVI Style White Carrera Marble And Gilt Bronze Clock, the carrera white marble clock case surmounted by a cupid , the white marble base inset with gilt mounts in the form of foliage, the 8-day signed and numbered French two-train late 19th century movement with hour and half hour striking on a bell, the perfect convex white enamel dial with black Roman numerals, the thickly cut pierced gilt hands in the form of foliage, circa 1880, original gilding. Size: 11” x 8 ½ ” x 4”.
- A Smith & Sons, Clerkenwell Westminster Abbey English Victorian Skeleton Clock, the 8-day twin chain fusee 6-pillar movement with anchor escapement and 5-spoke crossings, chimes hour and half hours on a gong,the rafter form frame plates in the manor of Westminster Abbey, the silvered chapter ring with black roman numerals, the carrera white marble base surmounted by an oval dome, circa 1860 Size: 17” x 15” x 10"
Regular Price: £9,300.00
Special Price £5,580.00
- A Stunning 1920s French Grey Breccia Marble And Silver Plated Bronze Three Piece Clock Set, the numbered and signed French 8-day movement striking the hours and half hours on a bell. The Stunning Grey Marble case with two Chalice side pieces, the white enamel dial with black Arabic numerals. Circa 1910, Size Clock 23-Inches Wide, 9-inches high, 5-inches deep
- A Stunning French First Empire Hob Nail Glass And Gilt Bronze Portico Mantel Clock By Cadrau, A Paris, the French 8-day movement with half hour/hour strike on a bell, grid-iron and glass pendulum, the first empire gilt bronze ormolu and hob nail glass portico style case with original mercury gilded ormolu mounts, 4 Corinthian columns, cuboid-shaped turntable with palm-leaf and saw teeth frieze, the high quality 8-day French movement with hour and half hour striking on a bell supporting a finely chased grid iron regulator pendulum, the signed gilt brass dial with 12 black Roman numeral enamel cartouche’s, the blued steel spade hands, circa 1840. Size: 17” x 8” x 5 ”.
Regular Price: £4,500.00
Special Price £2,700.00
- Paris, around 1780. Louis XVI. Signed "Henri Voisin à Paris" on the dial. Portal-like case made of white and black stone and chased, fire-gilt bronze. Figure jewelry with two graces and a crowning eagle. Enamel dial. Clockwork with half-hour striking on bell. Pendulum with thread suspension. Slight signs of age. Height 48.5 cm
Regular Price: £9,000.00
Special Price £5,400.00
- A Stunning Gilt Bronze French Empire Portico Clock By August Lambelet Laine A Lyon architectural form, the applique with rosette and floral motif over a machine turned and gilt bronze dial, with little visible remains of Roman numerals, Breguet hands, within a drum case with glass on back. 8-day movement striking on a bell and with outside count wheel, original pendulum, the movement supported by four columns and on a stepped plinth with a decoration applique in centre, acanthus leaves over plain base, supported on four chiselled round feet. Visible signature on dial [August] LAMBELET LAINE A LYON, for clock-master Auguste Lambelet, active 1826-1833 in Lyon, France. Size: 17"x 9" x 5"
Regular Price: £6,000.00
Special Price £3,600.00
A Stunning Late 19th Century French Giant Carriage Clock With Compass, Thermometer And Original Travelling CaseA late 19th century giant carriage clock with compass and thermometer, the gilt brass case with carrying handle, the gilt Roman numeral chapter ring dial signed for the retailer Cole of Cambridge, the dial with front visible escapement, the French 8-day movement, with hour and half hour striking on a gong, original leather travelling case h:22 cm
A Stunning Quality Mid 19th Century French Ormolu And Porcelain Matel Clock By Vincenti & Cie, Circa 1855A Stunning Quality Mid 19th Century French Ormolu And Porcelain Matel Clock By Vincenti & Cie, Circa 1855, the 3.5"-inch porcelain dial with cellular gilt Roman chapter ring framing a putto holding a floral garland, with gilt Breguet hands, the two-train French movement with medaille d'Argent exhibition stamp and number 711, the finely cast case surmounted by a Sevres-style oval portrait between supporters to an arched pediment with urn finials, over caryatids flanking a panel cherubs studying the Liberal Arts, the sides with similar panels of cherubs carrying baskets, on spreading inverted breakfront base with toupie feet. Size 14" x 8" x 5"
Regular Price: £3,500.00
Special Price £2,100.00
- A Stunning Quarter Striking Late 18th Century Swiss Neuchatel Clock With Original Bracket , the salmon red waisted shape case painted with roses surmounted by a gilt ball finial sitting on an original wall bracket, the late 18th century 14-day Swiss movement with verge escapement, striking the quarters on two bells, also with pull repeat using two different hammers on the same bells. the shaped enamel dial with black Roman numerals. .Circa 1780. Height 84 cm
Regular Price: £6,500.00
Special Price £3,900.00