- A Rolex 9ct gold cushion cased gentleman's wristwatch, the jewelled movement detailed 'Rolex 15 rubis Swiss made timed 6 positions for all climates', the signed silvered dial with black Arabic numerals, subsidiary seconds and blued steel hands, the screw case back interior detailed 'R.W.C. Ltd 21711', import mark Glasgow 1927, case width 3.1cm, on a leather strap.
Regular Price: £3,900.00
Special Price £2,340.00
- A 1933 "J Hallmarked" Dennison Cushion Cased 9ct Gold Longines Wristwatch. The case measures 30mm x 30mm and is shaped to the wrist with integral lugs. The case is signed Longines and marked 9ct gold. The Swiss movement is signed Longines. The white enamel dial with Arabic numerals with a subsidiary seconds dial. The dial is signed Longines below the centre.
Regular Price: £2,000.00
Special Price £1,200.00
A Rare Glashutte World War II Luftwaffe Pilots Watch,First introduced to the German Luftwaffe in 1941A Rare Glashutte World War II Luftwaffe Pilots Watch,First introduced to the German Luftwaffe in 1941, the 'Tutima' Flieger Chronograph was the first all German military chronograph made by UROFA-UFAG. Its quality stood up to comparison with those produced by their Swiss counterparts. It was an immediate success and was used by German fighter pilots throughout W.W.II. Outside the case bears the serial number 208759 which is also stamped on the movement. Movement is of superior quality retaining fine regulation. Later Tutina's have lower quality finish to wheels and bridges and lower quality regulation. Circa 1941 Specification Case in Heavy Nickel Silver Plate over Brass Rotating Bezel Matt Dial Constant Seconds Subsidiary Dial Elapsed 30 Minutes Dial
Regular Price: £9,200.00
Special Price £5,520.00
- A Steel Cased 1940,s Longines Canteen Services, India Wrist Watch. West End Case, London, full history of the owner.
Regular Price: £490.00
Special Price £294.00
- An early steel vintage Rolex Oyster watch, 1950s. The case measures 33 mm in diameter. The case is signed Rolex, Geneve Swiss, Patented, reference 6082, Stainless Steel, with a Rolex Oyster winding crown. The movement is signed Rolex, Swiss Made with 15 Rubis. The dial has raised gold alternate Arabic numerals, with an outside minute track, centre sweep seconds and fine gilt hands, and blued steel seconds hand. The dial is signed Rolex Oyster above the centre, with Shock Resisting below.
Regular Price: £3,500.00
Special Price £2,100.00
- Men's all stainless steel Rolex Oyster Perpetual 1002 automatic, c.1968. Original silver Rolex dial, applied silver baton hour markers, Rolex symbol at the 12, silver minute and hour hands, sweeping central second hand, hands and dial in near-mint, original condition. Acrylic crystal. Smooth bezel on stainless steel case measuring 34mm wide, in excellent condition. 26-jeweled Swiss Rolex cal.1570 chronometer-certified automatic movement, cleaned and serviced, in excellent running condition, An iconic classic, men's all stainless steel Rolex Oyster Perpetual. A wonderful addition to any collection.”
Regular Price: £5,000.00
Special Price £3,000.00